This got put onto our menu at work after we started making it really frequently as our staff meal.
Chickpea & Baby Marrow Curry
- 400g baby marrows, sliced 5mm thick
- 410g chopped tomatoes
- 410g cooked chickpeas, half the liquid drained
- 45ml mild curry powder
- 250ml finely diced onions
- Fry the onions in a smidgen of oil (fat, sunflower, whatever) until light golden brown.
- Add the baby marrows and fry for a minute more.
- Add the curry powder, fry for 30 seconds.
- Dump in remaining ingredients and cook until heated through and thickened.
- Serve with rice and assorted sambals